Jack S. Gjording
Jack Gjording is described by Chambers USA interviewees as “one of the best attorneys there is. They laud his experience, personalized approach and pragmatism.” He has been lead counsel in more than 250 civil jury trials over the course of his career, and is regionally and nationally recognized for being an exceptional litigator. While Jack has tried numerous commercial jury trials, his primary focus is defending professionals, mostly health care providers and lawyers. He has represented Idaho’s health care facilities and health care providers for more than 30 years.
- Recipient of Idaho State Bar’s Distinguished Lawyer Award (2017) – This award is given to an attorney (or attorneys) each year who has distinguished the profession through exemplary conduct and many years of dedicated service to the profession and to Idaho citizens.
- Ranked as one of the leading litigators in Idaho by Chambers USA
- Selected as a “Local Litigation Star”in Idaho by Benchmark Litigation
- Named the Best Lawyers® 2012 Personal Injury Litigation – Defendants “Lawyer of the Year”in Boise
- Recognized by The Best Lawyers In America© in the field of Personal Injury Litigation – Defendants (Boise) and Medical Malpractice Law – Defendants (Boise)
- Mountain States Super Lawyer, Super Lawyers
- Martindale-Hubbell “AV” rating
- Fellow, American College of Trial Lawyers (1998-Present) – Fellowship to the ACTL is by invitation only and the membership can never be more than 1% of the total lawyer population of Idaho
- Advocate, American Board of Trial Advocates (1977-Present) – To become an Advocate of ABOTA, a lawyer must serve as lead counsel in at least 50 civil trials that are tried to jury verdict
- Member, Defense Research Institute (DRI)
- Member, Idaho Association of Defense Counsel (IADC)
- Board of Directors, Boise Philharmonic (Co-chair; June 2017-June 2018)
- University of Idaho, B.S.
- University of Idaho College of Law, J.D.